Hi! I’m Zeth. I give valuable feedback to massage educators in all stages of their professional career. Let’s grow together!
teach Massage may be for you if...
- You are wondering, “how do I become a massage teacher?”
- You have an excellent idea for a continuing education course for licensed massage professionals, but don’t know where to start.
- You think you might want to teach massage, but you aren’t sure if you’re a good fit.
- You are looking to create a product that is helpful to others, sets you up as an expert, and gets you hot leads that are ready to schedule a consultation with you.
- You want to offer corporate wellness talks, couple’s workshops, or other value-added trainings.
- You have created a video, workshop, or course and you need an expert in program design to give you some feedback.
- You are interested in a consultation with an educational professional about a topic of your choice.
- You need professional assistance with instructional design, program design, or curriculum.
- You need assistance in creating formative or summative assessments.
Zeth Pugh, M.Ed., M.S.
Scholarly Practitioner (CPED-EDD)
at University of South Florida
Note: I will be launching a separate website to support massage schools looking for in-service and professional development courses for massage educators, school leaders, and staff.
Do you want to teach massage in person or online?
Do you want to instruct live classes or make a product?
There are many types of classes and products you could consider offering. Here are a few of the ways we can help you start teaching classes on massage and wellness:
- Instructor-led in-person (typical massage CE)
- Hybrid (in-person with some live attendance online)
- Instructor-led, synchronous, virtual (live Zoom class)
- Asynchronous virtual (on-demand content)
- E-learning (on-demand content with some interactive elements such as tests)
- Half-day Training
- Full-day Training
- Multi-day Training (2-4 days)
- Signature Coaching Systems
- Educational Products
- Lead-Generation Freemiums
Projects with Impact:
- Conducted IRB-approved peer-reviewed mixed-methods action-based massage education research.
- Presenter, Trends in Anatomy Education, 2021 AFMTE Educational Congress
- Reviewer for Elsevier Publishing, Foundational Massage Textbook
- Helped found the AFMTE taskforce that was eventually adopted into a permanent standing committee: Diversity, Equity, and Belonging, currently led by the amazing Cal Cates.
- Served as Employment Commissioner for the Commission on Massage Therapy Accreditation (2018-2019)
- Served as Director for the Alliance for Massage Therapy Education (2021-2022)
Subject Matter Expert in Massage and Adult Education:
- Faculty and Curriculum Designer Philly School of Massage Therapy (2021-Current)
- Faculty Sarasota School of Massage Therapy (2008-2021)
- Level 5 Certified Instructor, American Safety and Health Institute (2017-2021)
- Advanced Certified Injury Prevention Instructor, Save Your Hands (2017-2021)
- Florida Licensed Massage Therapist MA40424 (2004-Current)
- Certified Massage and Bodywork Educator, AFMTE.
Serious Academic Credentials:
Doctor of Education – In Progress (estimated 2025), USF
Master’s of Science – Management & Leadership, WGU
Master’s of Education – Instructional Design, WGU
Certificate – Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in the Workplace, USF
Bachelor of Science – Healthcare Management, WGU
Certificate – Facial Specialist, Florida College of Natural Health
Certificate – Massage Therapy, Sarasota School of Massage Therapy
Associate Degree – Digital Media, Full Sail
Contact Zeth Directly – 941-321-5311 – zethpugh at gmail.com